The New Adventures of PJ Panda
Hey guys this is my new friend P.J. He is a friendly honest and sometimes mischievous young panda bear who lives in the jungle with all of his friends and family.
P.J. likes to have fun just like we do. He likes to laugh, play and joke with his friends and most of all P.J. is a good bear. P.J. likes to tell the truth, be respectful, and treat everyone with love. Sometimes P.J. does silly things and that’s ok. We all do silly things sometimes.
I know P.J. pretty well and I’m sure that he would like to be friends with each and every one of you. So if you would like P.J. to be a part of your life, than maybe if you ask Mom, Dad or whoever it is in your life that loves you oh so much, maybe, just maybe they can help to make P.J. your friend too…..And make sure to use your manners!! Your Pleases and Thank Yous!
And to all of you grown ups out there, thank you for your time!
RESPECTFULLY, YOUR AUTHOR AND FRIEND
ALLEN R. HAMILTON
Where does your money go?
- Addressing the short-term need for food and creating long-term solutions for food security
- Mobilizing resources in our community
- Adapting services to respond to changes around us
- Interacting with all members of our community with dignity, respect, compassion and understanding
- Working as a team, within Project SHARE and with our community, to provide whatever help is needed
- Providing services based on inclusivity, equity, cooperation and collaboration
- Growing an effective organization through open communication and fiscal and social responsibility
- Advocating and providing a voice for those living in poverty
2012 - Mike runs from Thunder Bay Ontario to Vancouver, in tribute to his hero Terry Fox
2013 - BoxRun Foundation is born, with the aim to fund vetted research labs working on cures for childhood cancer
2014 - Mike runs from St.John's Newfoundland to Niagara Falls, Ontario, a marathon a day for 94 days, to raise money for BoxRun
2016 - Mike and team of supporters climb Mont Blanc in France for childhood cancer research
2018 - BoxRun has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars to date, to fund labs such as the stem cell research institute at McMaster University, as well as family support programs to make life a little easier for the patients and families